Friday 16 August 2013

WEEK2 REFLECTION


In this week I did the research about the shape of bottle, closure, the positioning of the logo design and I also did an experiment that how to wash hand by just using one hand. I find out the shape of hand washing bottle are more likely short rounded body or curved body. Through the experiment I found the foam press system is much easier to press out liquid. So I decide this is the best choice for my design. During the experiment I also found it is pretty hard to clean the gaps between fingers so I want to figure out the way to solve this problem and my tutor said this shouldn’t come with a part of packaging and this is a good point.
 My tutor gave me some suggestion like I need to redefine the shape, because the shape of my design is more like kitchen bottle design. My classmates also give me some advice.  QIUYUAN LIN said I should think about the dimensions of the gap because I need to make sure different size of fingers could fit in. A exchange student from China suggest me I could redesign the shape of foam press system, design the drop point in the middle of a bar and leave the gap underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment