Tuesday 6 August 2013

reflection of tutor comment

This week I came up 3 ideas which are hand wash bottles, pills bottle and tooth paste packaging.

 I am focusing on disability of one hand. The main causes are congenital, tumer, paralysis, cerebral palsy and trauma.

I decide to develop the first concept which is hand wash bottle. It also could use as lotion bottle, shampoo bottle, any bottle contain liquid and apply to human body. the aim of my design is providing a convenient system bottle for single hand user. the product are functional aesthetic and recyclable.   

The design has a little holding gap on the side so pp could use fingers attach the gap and use thumb press the pressing device to get washing liquid. My tutor gives me a very important advice that I need to figure out the position and distance between the gap and pressing devise. Because if the distance are not accurate, user will easily to press the wrong mechanical point then the pressing device will be broken easily. So I need to pretend to be a single hand user and figure out the exactly shape and dimension of the ergonomic bottle to suit for one hand disabled user. 

No comments:

Post a Comment