Monday 15 August 2011

design career

What bring me to become a industrial designer, the main reason I think is because of my uncle, a very successful man, he worked in China, when I was young he always bring me some funny, interesting toys that he design and handmade of wood, when I grow up I found that he work in a big toys company, as a designer, I learn from him how to use the tools, how to draw, that’s why when I was 16 I want to become a industrial designer, to design things that I like, good outlook, creative product. Another reason I want to learn industrial design, is because industrial is different than the other design subject, industrial design is a big area subject, everything we use in daily life can also design by industrial designer and my dream is to design a product that can fit everyone to use. The last reason is after school, every product need a designer to design, product design, industrial design maybe is the most popular design job in the world.
I want to design a design that can fit anyone, no matter tools, mobile phone or any product, just hope to design one things that can fit everyone. However until now still don’t have any idea what to design, how to design. I have see a lot of design, that can also fit for most of the people, however still can’t let everyone like it, fit it.
Why will I choose industrial design in UNSW other than the other university, last year when I study foundation in UNSW, I heard about industrial design is one of best career in UNSW, UNSW bring out a lot of good industrial designer, also UNSW teacher all are good designer, I am really happy that can learn from all the good designer. Also some of my friends also study the same career with me. For me Industrial design is not only a subject career, is also my dream, industrial design can let me learn how to make the product, what design is good. UNSW is a good place for study, for learning.
I still don’t know what future is good for me, it is still too early for me, I need to know what can I learn, what will I learn, how much I learn before I choose my future, design change every day, new idea come out from designer every day, three years later will be really different, so I still can’t choose my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment